Sunday 13 March 2016

Answering Job interview: Tell me a little about yourself.

 Answering Job interview Tell me a little about yourself
This one of the basic interview questions you will never miss in an interview. It is a commonly introductory asked question by the employers. When answering this basic job interview question, there is no right or wrong in answering this particular questions. To answer this question, it is appealing that you have to speak clearly, briefly and in an organized manner.

When attempting to answer this question, you have to bear in mind that you have to talk briefly about yourself, your education, career and finally your personal interest. You have to present it smoothly and friendly way.

The answer to this job interview can be made short or long as you will want to present and support yourself relating to the job interview position.

The following are some of the short and Long answer that you can give to this job interview question.

If you want to be short and precise you may say
“My name is Allan Smith; I graduated from Sheffield University, where I majored with Sales marketing. I like reading writing and swimming.”

Secondly, you can give expound on it and give it long answer. You can decide wide by saying
“My name is Amr Khan. I have graduated from the Kenyatta University and specialized in financial accounting, with second class hour’s upper division.  I have started my career in Sangub Bai Company. I worked there for 4 years as an accountant. “

When answering this question, the most important things you need to do is that, you have to talk briefly about yourself, education, career and your personal interest. When answering this way it has to follow well.



No comments:

Post a Comment