Monday 24 August 2015

Sample of email Job Application


Email Subject: Accountant Position-Susan Kamau

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am interested in the vacancy indicated above that has been advertised vacant in your company.

As indicated in the advertisement that the position requires bank reconciliation skills, experience of Quick books and Budgeting. I have worked in Zarimbas Microfinance   Bank where I have gained enough experience in the usage of Quick books, payroll preparation, budgeting and doing accounts reconciliation.

I would be very much glad and much appreciates to you if you call me for an interview. I am available at any time convenient for you to call me for an interview.

Yours sincerely,
Steven Kanumba
S.L.P 452132,
Telephone:+255xxxxxx,
Morogoro, Tanzania





No comments:

Post a Comment