Friday 11 September 2015

How To Answer: Tell us About Yourself and Why Should I Employ You?

How To Answer Tell us About Yourself and Why Should I Employ You.
Photo: www.freedigitalphotos.net
This one of the common asked interview questions asked to the interview candidates.  It is very essential question that the hiring company asks you before they inquire of any other things. The interviewer wants to know more about you, your skills, qualification, professional certification and your level of experience.  When responding this question does not only focus on personal issues but the qualities that you have to take up the position.

Many interview candidates are not specific in answering this common interview questions. The interviewer is evaluating if you meet his expectation of the type of employer that he is looking for. Also when answering this type of questions, you must give examples of similar places and situation in which you have worked with that give the basis of working in that position you have been called for an interview.

Generally, be specific to answer the questions, give example of the situations or similar job that you have done to support yourself.

Sample Answer:

I am well oriented, hardworking and punctual man who likes doing his work to the best of his ability. I believe in perfection and failure is not acceptable in my principles of life. I have to all my best to come up with fine work outcome and if I find obstacle, I have to consult.
For example, in the previous job that I was doing, I bought my own file, use to keep all my documents; I also had my own strategy of doing my work. I mean a work plan that will help me do the work smoothly. I was always the employer of the year.

If you give me this job I will use the same strategy to ensure the work is done before the due date and perform well.


No comments:

Post a Comment